inventory systems are designed for any business that desires
a complete control over stock levels and an inventory
tracking. This software can be used either as a simple
inventory control system or a complete manufacturing solution.
- Multi usersMultiple companies
- Multiple Warehouses for a company
- Sales orders
- Inventory Labels with barcodes support
- Barcode scanning
- Purchase orders
- Receiving inventory
- Support for purchase order approval process
- Vendor and customer payments tracking
- Inventory control
- Estimate, Quote
- Inventory reservations for Sale orders
- Shipping & Receiving
- POS software, Point of Sale options
- Work orders for manufacture operations
- Transfer between warehouses
- Screen and report permissions by user
- Screen customization support
- Export reports in Excel files
- Create a supplier catalog linked to your inventory
- Easily create purchase orders that will be filled
in automatically by values you can select from lists.
- Receive inventory and assets into stock against purchase
- Handle supplier contracts for selected suppliers and
- Purchase materials for selected work orders.
- Use a temporary ID for items which are not in your
- Use predefined memos to communicate with your suppliers.
- View and print a variety of useful reports.
- Schedule warehouse appointments for inventory items
- Receive inventory against warehouse appointments.
- Report the appointments' status to clients.
- Use automated invoices for handling and shipping.
- Enter receiving instructions onto your warehouse appointments.
- Easy access to all your Item Master information
- Define multiple warehouse locations and, if you want,
- Associate your inventory items to specific inventory
categories, suppliers, locations, frequent purchasers
- Receive and issue units of inventory directly
- Enter adjustment codes to describe why the units are
coming in and leaving
- Search your units by date, supplier, description,
in stock, location, and more
- Track and document inventory repairs.
- Make inventory reservations for work orders.
- Handle serialized inventory (which ties in to the
System's barcoding capability).
- Use center codes if you need them.
- Use automatic Unit of Measure conversions.
- Specify specific package types.
- Note warranties.
- Track your inventory by In Stock, On Hold, Committed,
and On Order categories.
- Enter pictures of items into your Item Master.
- Assign Manufacturing and Engineering numbers.
- Calculate monthly demand based on historical data.
- Import and export inventory information.
- Create your own dropdown lists to enter inventory
properties that are special to your organization.
- Create both Sales and Shipping orders for items in
the inventory system.
- Enter multiple ship to locations, customer warning
flags, multiple sales reps, and customer links to suppliers.
Track types of order status: Outstanding, Waiting for
Approval, Approved, Shipped, and Cancelled.
- Track your Order Fulfillment stats. Ship kits. Generate
pick lists, packing slips, invoices for shipped orders,
and Shipping Manifests/Bills of Lading.
- Specify payment terms and use predefined memos.
- Track carrier companies and shipping types ("ship
- Fill or Kill orders.
- Use automated backorder generation.
- Automate invoices for handling and shipping.
ORDERS / JOB
- Make machine assembly orders, customer site orders,
blanket work orders, fixed asset repair orders, maintenance
orders, and more.
- Automate parts consumption.
- Track work order status from Open to Approved to Scheduled
to Started to Completed.
- Get parts and labor quotations, and track the component
and labor cost of work orders with reports. Assemble
kits based on bill of materials.
- Track your work orders by work type, "requested
by", supervisor, "assigned by", and more
in the system. And enter comments about your jobs.
- Make and use bill of materials with up to 20 levels.
- Use our assembly work order graphical interface editor.
- Track component serial numbers. Automate assembly
- Differentiate between critical and non-critical components.
- Automatically generate purchase orders based on what
you need to complete your work orders.
- Use reserve parts.
- Track tangible and intangible assets and categorize
your assets by type.
- Allocate asset to asset.
- Count usage and energy consumption.
- Receive assets and, when they have served their purpose,
- Receive assets by purchase order.
- Use barcoded asset tag labels and attach pictures
of your assets to your asset list.
- Calculate asset deprecation with formulas, and track
asset deprecation with reports.
Collection and Analysis
- Use over 100 preprogrammed reports to summarize, track,
share, and analyze your inventory flow.
- Limit the access specific users have to specific
parts of your database.
- Specify exactly which users can access exactly which
data, and specify exactly what they can do to modify
- Scan barcodes directly into the System.
- Print barcodes directly from the system.
- Use preprogrammed and custom barcode formats